Mario Kart Wii Tourny 1.0 sign ups- [April 4-9th]

Lastwords?

Mk God, Ssbb champ
Feb 1, 2009
Battle Tower
Wii Online Code
8732-1983-1731-5239
An all VR Mario kart wii tournament Is about to take place!

Tournament sign ups begin now untill thursday the 9th of April. The actual Tournament Will start Saturday and Sunday [11 & 12]
Exact times will be posted at a later date.
-------------
The Tournament will be a 1v1 [winner moves on] style.
Rules:
-Competetor has 15mins after their assigned time to race before they are counted as forfeit.
-Static Items
-Winner moves on
-Race ends after 4mins, Whomevers first after wards wins -150cc no Mirror
-All Weight classes
-All vehicle types

Banned stages:
Ghost valley, Snes Mario circut & Rainbow road.

Also looking for a back-up host Incase I wont be able to host.

May the best racer win

Why the hell is Rainbow Road banned? That's the best track of them all!!

Track time avg goes over 4mins, Ill reconsider, depending on over all skill lv.

u know im in...Im always in 4 a good race

Hmm, maybe I'm in. It really depends. I don't know if my TV is available until the day of...

Also, instead of banning Rainbow Road, how about Luigi Circuit and DS Yoshi Falls?

Alright
-Wiikidwill
-Wiicompeon
-Matty poo
-Brawny [?]
-Lastwords?
-ROB 64 [?]

Track up date-
Rainbow road is still banned, [might change]
All circuts Banned, exept:
-Daisy circut
-N64 Mario circut

Dont ban rainbow road thats 1 of my favorite tracks,ban MooMooMeadows and Cocunut Mall they suck!And Mattypoo and Brawny waqnna join our Mario Kart group?

If you're banning tracks based on skill level, Rainbow Road should stay open; it's one of the easiest tracks.

I'm in, I guess.

Im [possibly] banning RR due to Unstability, I.e The track has to many Fault spots.
Ill run the track agian, and make the final decision on RR tommorow.

You're banning the tracks that you're bad at. It's pretty obvious.

You're banning the tracks that you're bad at. It's pretty obvious.

!?
Really? did you just say that?? my VR is 9999... Im highly qualified and I know what Im talking about.

RR has a few [Hard to accomplish] gliches or faults. Errors that happen to a player being none of their fault.

Ex. The Blue wall jump & star gate.

These events are very rare, but will usualy resault in an automatic loss.

It takes a little bit of skill to play rainbow road, but it's still the best track. If you're going to ban any track, make it Luigi circuit. That takes no skill to win, as it's based on luck.

!?
Really? did you just say that?? my VR is 9999... Im highly qualified and I know what Im talking about.

RR has a few [Hard to accomplish] gliches or faults. Errors that happen to a player being none of their fault.

Ex. The Blue wall jump & star gate.

These events are very rare, but will usualy resault in an automatic loss.

O rly? Well sir. I have 9999, so I think I know what I'm talking about as well. I'm sure the people who designed the game know what they're talking about too - they intended those tracks to be there. If you actually want a thing called competition then I'd keep those tracks in, and I'd let other racers join. Having it 1 v 1 means that you're looking for an easy win. The game has items, it has 12 people and it has those tracks. Leave it as that. It's a Mario Kart tournament, not a Mario Kart Designed By Lastwords tournament.

Back