WiiChat's Mario Kart Wii Competition! Feb 9th-13th!

there is a race and a battle back to back.
one at 5pm EST (pink and blue names - eastern)

then later there is a race and battle back to back at 8pm EST.
(blue and green names - western)

the race and battle concept is written:

here and here and here and here and other places :p

ok, after i finish my studies, i'm out again tonight. my wii died, and my uncle died last week.

i'm sorry i've not been available. i'm sorry to hear about the disconnects during mid-game.

looks like some of your stepped up to the plate and started some Kart games :).
that's so great :)

have fun tonight. i should be more available tomorrow :)

remember, 1 race and 1 battle back to back for both scheduled times, if someone can post here that they'll be a host.

ok, after i finish my studies, i'm out again tonight. my wii died, and my uncle died last week.

sorry to hear that. family and homework are more important than us. my grandmother passed away during finals week a few years back when i was in college. luckily i had just finished a few days before she had passed. it was still a rough time.

take care of buisness. fun and games will come with time.

Sooo.... who's gonna host? If you are hosting, make sure to add the FCs of all the tournament members, because I registered 4 last night and none hade my number registered.

Mneeh, what's happening with this?
no one is volunteering to host. i'm guessing that some people just don't know how to host.

the few people did try had some players get disconnected. it's an uphill battle this week for many reasons.

sorry to hear that. family and homework are more important than us. my grandmother passed away during finals week a few years back when i was in college. luckily i had just finished a few days before she had passed. it was still a rough time.

take care of buisness. fun and games will come with time.
thanks. i'm taking care of my nices and nephews off and on for the next couple days. :)

Back