WiiChat's Mario Kart Wii Competition! Feb 9th-13th!

sorry CK. you should have checked occasionally.

if were racing again then just PM me. i'm ok with going on again but if i don't have to its fine

Eh, better than nothing. I'm sure someone else will show up..

That, and we still need someone to host the thing and keep track of the scores and junk. I'm not motivated enough to do it, I just want to race. :lol: As you said there won't be many people.. Why don't we just forget about officials today and just have fun.

Well, if noone else is showing up, then we'll be getting more points while they get none. :p So let's do the race and battle, yeah? And then just goof off. :p

Never mind i dont want you guyz 2 get 2 ahead of me =p

Eh, better than nothing. I'm sure someone else will show up..

That, and we still need someone to host the thing and keep track of the scores and junk. I'm not motivated enough to do it, I just want to race. :lol: As you said there won't be many people.. Why don't we just forget about officials today and just have fun.

Yeah that's a good idea (no officials today, just fun). I'm online and waiting... no one is showing except "MrGarrison" who is still connecting to Nintendo WFC.

this sucks i was about to win the whole first round of the race but then it disconnected me then wouldnt let me join back in.wtf. I was lordvader by the way.us

Ya, I'm MrGarrison. :p Anyways, want me to host the match? I've already got everyone registered and I'm already online, after all.

im hosting then cause Shadow left 2 a regional race

this sucks i was about to win the whole first round of the race but then it disconnected me then wouldnt let me join back in.wtf. I was lordvader by the way.us

it said you did win you cheating piece of... j/k good race :D i enjoy people that are eqal or better than me. i havent played much lately so i'm a little rusty.

at least we have this somewhat figured out :crazy:

off 2 bed, not feeling good 2day :(

Last edited:
Yea i did and we were waiting on you and Shadow
You host

my code is correct. i dont know why you cant add me.. ive been add by others.

oh well

Last edited:
Back