Mario Kart Wii!!! :(

zxzxander

excuse me, i'm a noob
Jun 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8948-4335-1246-9575
:mad5: I NEED MORE INFO! it's been like 7 months since they announced it and we still have the same 3 pictures and that one video! MORE! Super Smash Bros has daily updates and mario kart, nothing!

does any one have more on info on it?

MKW.jpg

Mario Kart Wii
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article or section contains information about an unreleased video game.
The content may change substantially as more information becomes available. Please do not add speculation to this article, and remember to cite a published source for details.
Mario Kart Wii
This image is a candidate for speedy deletion. It will be deleted after Sunday, 23 December 2007.
Mario and Luigi demonstrating the Wii Wheel, bundled with the game
Developer Nintendo EAD
Publisher Nintendo
Series Mario Kart
Released Flag of the United States Spring 2008[1]
Flag of Europe Q2 2008[2]
Flag of Japan Spring 2008[citation needed]
Flag of Australia 2008
Genre Kart racing
Mode(s) Single player, Multiplayer, Online multiplayer
Ratings ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
OFLC: G [3]
Platform(s) Wii
Media Wii Optical Disc
Input methods Wii Remote, Wii Wheel

Mario Kart Wii (working title) is a kart racing video game by Nintendo for the Wii console. The game is currently projected for release sometime in Spring 2008 in North America.[1] The game will be packaged with the Wii Wheel accessory. It is designed to house the Wii Remote to allow more intuitive and conventional steering.[4] It was first announced in Nintendo Power.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Gameplay
o 1.1 Characters
* 2 History
* 3 References
* 4 External links

[edit] Gameplay

Like its predecessor, "Mario Kart DS", Mario Kart Wii will include single driver gameplay, unlike the approach by Mario Kart: Double Dash!! on the Nintendo Gamecube. Like Mario Kart DS, the game will contain new tracks while including classic circuits such as Yoshi Falls, DK Mountain, Sherbet Land and Peach Beach.

This game has been announced as supporting the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service. It will support an online racing mode where players will be able to go against each other in a single race racing simultaneously and an online battle mode. It has been confirmed that it will also feature 12 player online races[5].

It was revealed by N-Gamer magazine that the game would feature many of the old weapons and items that have been used in past Mario Kart games, and that a number of new items are also being added.

In addition to expand gameplay, motorcycles were added. Players can either choose to use a motorcycle or a kart. But, as shown in videos, different players can use karts or motorcycles simuntaneously during gameplay.

[edit] Characters

Main article: Mario Kart playable characters

Currently, only a few characters have been confirmed via the E3 2007 briefing. Each character appears to have their own custom vehicles, from a painted muscle car-like hot rod for Wario to a baby stroller/pushchair for Baby Mario to a royal limo for Princess Peach. Also, there appears to be a basic "Kart" and motorcycle for each character. Making his first playable appearance in the Mario Kart series is Boo, though it's unknown if King Boo will be making a reappearance from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

[edit] History

Nintendo first mentioned the Wii iteration of Mario Kart in Nintendo Power. The creator of Mario Kart DS was asked in an interview about future developments of the series, and he said that it would possibly begin work on the Revolution (the code name for the Wii before the console was released) version soon, as seen on issue 194.[citation needed]

At the E3 2007 Media and Business Summit, Mario Kart Wii was officially announced along with its online-enabled features. The first footage of the title was shown.[4] During Reggie Fils-Aime's presentation, he unveiled the new entry via a trailer that showed off some gameplay and some other characters.

Last edited:
Well this game was just anounced a while ago to be in production. Would you rather have Nintendo to have kept their mouths shut? Then you wouldnt even know about it.

Be grateful for the information you have.
Remember they owe us nothing!

^The question had been answered to its full extent. There is no information...

Chill, man.

LevesqueIsKing said:
7 months?

:lol:

yes

it was announced in july augustseptmrocbrnovmbrdecmer

oh

5 months

i guess i was just trying to exaggerate it

sawee ._.

Backwards Man said:
1st quarter 2008 - anytime between January and March.

well, of course untill the delay that is haha. just jokes

Ok here's what I found out. We're supposed to get more information on Mario Kart Wii once Brawl launches.

Australia in 2008 = Australia gets game in late November 2008, 6 months after rest of world. Come on Nintendo - I DARE you to prove me wrong.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^The question had been answered to its full extent. There is no information...

Chill, man.

True. Sorry, I've been in a bad mood lately...

Back