Mario Party 8 - Review from Gametrailers.

It's not getting good reviews other than that one. Matt says it's not a very good game on Wiik in Review. It's really a shame. :(

well i think its getting bad review because its number 8 so they expect it to be amazing and not the same old same old... but i love it the way it is so i dont have a problem with it being the same. thats just my feelings though...i will be buying it i love mario party... if its any where as good as 4 then i am happy

Belmont said:
well i think its getting bad review because its number 8 so they expect it to be amazing and not the same old same old... but i love it the way it is so i dont have a problem with it being the same. thats just my feelings though...i will be buying it i love mario party... if its any where as good as 4 then i am happy
I've heard that you can really tell it was originally a GC game. The controls are tacked on and many of the games require button mashing (ON WII).

well you cant expect them all to motion sensing i dont want to be dissapointed in this game i was going to buy it to hold me over for a while now i dont know what to do

Belmont said:
well you cant expect them all to motion sensing i dont want to be dissapointed in this game i was going to buy it to hold me over for a while now i dont know what to do
I would still buy it, it's probably fun and has great mutliplayer. But I'm saying, don't expect excellent reviews.

i never expect excellent review for a nintendo system unless the game is a Zelda , Mario, Castlevaina, or Metroid... all the magazines out there always rate games for nintendo systems lower than they would if it was on another

Well i must admit it looks pretty damn good to me, and the reviews have always marked this series down since the 2nd or 3rd installment. The only thing i hope is gone is the totally random boards that appeared in later editions. 1 and 2 really incorporated a genuine board game feel with mini games and you could actually plan a strategy dependent on which routes you took and gambling on winning the end of round mini game to fulfil your strategy.

I'll be buying, when's it out in Europe?

Well IGN rated the Game Cube Mario Partys in the 6s and 7s and I still enjoyed those when I played them. I think the reviewers are just tired of mini-games and have taken there anger out on MP8, perhaps a little unfairly? From the Game Trailer review the game looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to it (after I get Mario Strikers that is). ;)

didnt the reivews say the games r short like wario ware type of thing.. I didnt like wario ware so i dont think i will like this that much,.. i will wait for reviews. maybe rent it first

Back