mario strikers charged football out in usa tommorrow

Well, there is a gamecrazy and a gamestop near me. I don't understand why one would get it monday and the other on tuesday.

v6jbird said:
Well, there is a gamecrazy and a gamestop near me. I don't understand why one would get it monday and the other on tuesday.

Yeah but they are two different stores that operate differently. I'm keeping my fingers crossed game crazy gets it though, cause I have a strikers party scheduled with my friends lol.

Can_Man said:
Yeah but they are two different stores that operate differently. I'm keeping my fingers crossed game crazy gets it though, cause I have a strikers party scheduled with my friends lol.

Damn. Now I'm mad. Gamestop is like 5 minutes away and thats why I reserved it there instead of gamecrazy.

v6jbird said:
Damn. Now I'm mad. Gamestop is like 5 minutes away and thats why I reserved it there instead of gamecrazy.
Well lets hope it comes out monday at Game crazy and Gamestop.

oh my goooooooooooooddddddddddd i cannot wait for this game another second. i need to know how the wifi is for this game

I checked all the local stores and this game comes out tomorrow. Anyone who said Monday is wrong.:crazy:

HA!..... in ur face people who said it comes out today, i said that it comes out on tuesday
:lol:
i cant wait either

:worship: :worship:....

Back