Mario Strikers online

manOFice

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8095-2417-8233-3263
I just got this game from gamefly to test it out and the online gaming is awesome!! I just played it for hours, i'm not that good but i'm sure i'll get there. I will be going out to buy this once I return the game to gamefly.

No lag while playing and so much fun! This is what I was waiting for, now we just need a head set to talk to each other ;)

I received no errors in the connection process either, I'm using a linksys router.

Me too/ although I haven't played the online yet as it took me awhile to complete all of the tutorials. I will probably be the worst player out there. What is your code?

Where do I find my code for the game?

manOFice said:
Where do I find my code for the game?

You go to a button called Friend Roster (I think) on the online menu, and its on the top of the page. I found a little lag when I was playing one game, but if you make sure you have a 3-4 star connection, there shouldn't be a problem.

Is the MSC code tied to the Game disc or to the Wii?? If you rent the game and then buy it will your code change???

Don't double post The Fifth, and your question,

You will know their rank if you select ranked. Then their record will appear as well. I'm not exactly sure which the code is tied too so someone else'll have to tell you that.:yesnod:

Perhaps the profiles etc are stored in the wiimotes?

manOFice said:
Perhaps the profiles etc are stored in the wiimotes?

No, I doubt it. OH!!! Sorry it just came to me. I think its in the Wii system. Well the profiles are anyway, I don't know about the friend code. I brought the game over to a friends house, and my profile didn't go with it. (I'm pretty sure; not positive.) So maybe its on the disc???

Back