Mario Strikers & WarioWare: How much?

Dreamweaver

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2007
East Sussex, UK
Wii Online Code
5133-1980-9154-2212
I've been thinking. Although WarioWare is a good game I'm bored of it now and same goes for Mario Strikers. I never really managed to get into it. So I was wondering if it was worth selling them or trading them in? And if so, how much money do you think I could get for them?
Thanks in advance,
Nick.

I agree, they do get quite boring. I've only played them at my friends house, and i got bored.
Together, Id say you could at least get 60 bucks for them.

don't trade them in, youll get a better deal by selling them

I vaguely remember hearing that you can trade two used games for a new game at some gameshops. If that's true, that is what I'd recommend doing instead of trying to get some money for them.

Obviously, if you're getting bored with games, sell them. I'd say you could get a total of $70 (£36) if you sell them at the right place (not GameStop). With that money, I suggest a new game and $20 (£11) worth of Wii Points for a VC game.

Last edited:
Thanks very much guys. I've got a rough idea of how much I should expect now. I'll have a look at trade-in prices, etc. before I decide anything though.

MSC would get bout £25 if in good condition and smooth moves would get bout 10p - as it is a pile of pooh......

seriously though if you take warioware to gamestation... then you can buy big brain for just 99p! well worth doing IMHO!

Evolve82 said:
seriously though if you take warioware to gamestation... then you can buy big brain for just 99p! well worth doing IMHO!
That's very useful to hear. But I don't think I'll like Big Brain Academy. Thanks anyway.
I just checked a Game leaflet and it says Strikers and WarioWare are £22 each so I'll probably just trade them both in there.

OMG I would trade my Zelda TP for Strikers. But my Dad wouldn't let me trade with someone I barely know on a forum. He doesn't even trust eBay.

Back