Marvel Ultimate Alliance

i'd say the best team to have is
Wolverine, deadpool, iceman and ms marvel.
or
blade, storm, iron man and thor.
that's just what i think. :yesnod:

Rosbaughcr said:
I love this game...on my Xbox360. I HATE the Wii version, due to the repetivite swinging of the Wii Remote. I know they're trying to incorporate motion controls in to every game in hopes that you'll buy it even if you have it for another system, but sometimes the way they implement them is just foolish. Just swinging the remote back and forth to kill enemy after enemy after enemy is a dungeon crawler wreaks havoc on your forearm.

You Can Click The A Button To Attack Too, Y'know?

My current team is Elektra, Luke Cage, Invisible Woman and Blade(Only cuz my brother plays as him).

I thought he was gonna be crap but he's alright. I think they added him because they added all the other New Avengers.

you like him, why?
all he does is punch and do like a spinning throw. Deadpool he's number 1 lol!

Luke aint my favourite but he does add something to my team. My best characters are Invisible woman, Elektra and Captain America.

I just bought this today. traded the no-good wii play and only had to pay 29 dollars australian which is pretty good. I'm excited to play but I cant pry my wife away from ocarina of time on the virtual console. she's addicted. anyway, thanks for all the good news about this game. peace.

You're welcome.
If you need any help just PM me or ask on this thread. I'm always happy to help.

Back