Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I know I have to keep shouting at my brother because he always tilts his nunchuck and sometimes it messes up everything.

Yes the nunchuck controlling the camera angles was a dumb idea also the graphics for the wii version arent as good dosent really matter though

Projection said:
I know I have to keep shouting at my brother because he always tilts his nunchuck and sometimes it messes up everything.

my brother does that as well it really gets on my nerves.

I know! But then I suppose I should be a bit nicer to him seeing as he creates half the fun of playing it. LOL

I always play as the human torch but Projection, if you or anyone ever gets past the Wrecking Crew, pm me and tell me how you did it!

I don't have a membership, so I can't access those features. I also looked at Gamespot, but they didn't help me much either.

manufan15 said:
I don't have a membership, so I can't access those features. I also looked at Gamespot, but they didn't help me much either.
go to gamefaqs.com for strategy

Do you get anything for completing all the stats. Like collecting all sketches and comic books and stuff like that or is it not worth collecting everything?

That's one of my "maybe/rent first" games. I like Gauntlet style games, so it looks pretty cool to me. I played it at a friend's house and it was pretty fun. I'm probably going to end up renting it.

Back