Marvel

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
What are the controls fro marvel ultimate Alliance on the wii? Cause I've heard alot of good things about it.

I heard this game didn't do very well on the Wii.
Any truth to this?

its not that bad i thought my team was (used my friends xbox360) spiderman , capt america ,iron man and wolverine they wernt that bad i knew that because they visted spiderman in the comics

well no ive only rented the games so far. havent bought any. and all the video stores by me have all been rented out since release so ive only been able to play the wii sports,cars,marvel,monkeyball and 1 other one. and liked this one the most. at least so far....

benj22 said:
well no ive only rented the games so far. havent bought any. and all the video stores by me have all been rented out since release so ive only been able to play the wii sports,cars,marvel,monkeyball and 1 other one. and liked this one the most. at least so far....
try reading this, man you rented Cars! no wonder Marvel is your favorite

IGN: Wii Thanksgiving Hot List

lol k i bought the system to play games. not not rent ****. all that was left was cars and spongebob n i have no interest in playin spongebob so i grabbed cars. who cares:)

Hey i got this yesterday and i think its a nice put together game so far, it maybe getting bad review on some game sites **cough** ign **cough** but when you look at the user reviews it says a lot more.

I will admit the controls can be funny at times and are taking me quite a while to get to grips with. (i just end up mashing "A") other than that the story and the cut scenes are brilliant, and i cant even knock the graphics on this one, they are spot on imho. if the ps3 and xbox 360 didnt exist im sure lots more people would agree.

Back