Match my rank.

lithium03

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2009
F*ck you nintendo. I pick f*cking "match my rank" and you put me up against a four star god damn it f*ck you! I'm a f*cking two star. Fourstar does not match a f*cking two star! What the f*ck is your problem? You god damn chinks?! You made the f*cking wii, now make your online system options f*cking work. I'm tired of setting it to match my rank only to find it not match my rank then go down a rank because of your f*cked up system. God damn it. F*ck you nintendo. I'll never buy another game from you again. And I'm going to bomb Japan tomorrow. How about that, nintendo?

Last edited:
I lol'd.

Either he's spamming pointlessly, or he means it and didn't realize this isn't Nintendo's official forum. ... I still lol either way.

F*ck you nintendo. I pick f*cking "match my rank" and you put me up against a four star god damn it f*ck you! I'm a f*cking two star. Fourstar does not match a f*cking two star! What the f*ck is your problem? You god damn chinks?! You made the f*cking wii, now make your online system options f*cking work. I'm tired of setting it to match my rank only to find it not match my rank then go down a rank because of your f*cked up system. God damn it. F*ck you nintendo. I'll never buy another game from you again. And I'm going to bomb Japan tomorrow. How about that, nintendo?

1. What game are you talking about

2. Match my rank takes in more factors than just your rank in the game, plus no company has perfected their matchmaking system (ever played Halo?).

3. Did you take your medicine this morning?

4. If you answered yes to number 3, then you, my friend, need to spend the rest of your life doing this ---> :mad2:

:eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut:

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

You seriously need some professional help. You should really think before you speak. But it is funny. How in god's name is Japan going to let someone bomb them........again.

Back