Matching white Gamecube stuff to use with Wii

wiicanada

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I'm looking for matching white accessories to go with my wii. I know there are white gamecube memory cards out there, but i want a white controller. Anyone know if there is anybody making white controllers? I don't mean pale grey wavebirds, that just won't do. I want ones that match my DS and Wii

I'm not sure, but I think it does. As far as I know, a European controller works on a North American console, but a memory card doesn't work.

Last edited:
Maximo said:

I don't like that one - looks a little flimsy! I always recommended going for official accessories! Your best bet is to buy a wavebird, they're not too expensive anymore. They might not exactly white, but I have one and it looks great :)

Failing that, buy the this http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11371&mid=329926
It's not official, but does look pretty good. I know a few people that have used them, and have rated them quite high.

picked up a GC contoller from ebay for a 10er, good stuff, i wont ever get unoffical contollers when theres offical ones on the market. i think the pearl contollers may have been released seperately, but i would not hold your breathe for one to turn up, if it did it would be on a ebay and would go for a fair bit!

Here in Aus a third party company make a white GC controller.

Back