Broken GameCube Covers on Wii

Geryon

WiiChat Member
Sep 27, 2007
New Jersey
Hey everyone. My Wii got knocked over, off it's perch. At the time I had my GameCube controllers and memory card plugged in. When it crashed to the ground the plastic, white covers broke free; The hinges were snapped off. My wife told me I would knock something over but I couldn't stop myself from chasing after the dog... again. Why is she always right? So here I am looking for replacements. Does anyone know where I can get some replacement covers? Thanks!

The only part of my GC covers that are broken is the back hinge for the memory card cover.

We just taped the somnabitch.

Man I feel stupid. I spent time looking on eBay for these covers and what-not and I finally came across Nintendo's own online store where they sell all the parts for the Wii. The covers are $1.00 each and $2.00 to ship. $4.00 total for the order and I got nailed with tax of $0.48. So <$5.00 to replace everything :)

Geryon said:
Man I feel stupid. I spent time looking on eBay for these covers and what-not and I finally came across Nintendo's own online store where they sell all the parts for the Wii. The covers are $1.00 each and $2.00 to ship. $4.00 total for the order and I got nailed with tax of $0.48. So <$5.00 to replace everything :)
good to know! thanks

Yeah I didn't even know you could get replacements, but I am glad you found some. 5.00 is not too bad, just don't let it happen again, or buy two sets :lol:

Wow I can't tell you how many times I've knocked my Wii over when I am playing a gamecube game and I'm reaaaaally frustrated!!

store.nintendo.com It's a pretty cool place, you can get all sorts of replacements... Cheap too, I bought a circular clear base (that fits under stand to make it more blanced.. And I bought a replacement stand for my sensor bar, ran me 3 dollars... Yay!

Sorry didn't see that you found the site... oh well... for anyone that wants to replace something that is the site...

hey NS_Tr4mpld you probably wasted money for that clear circle thing, it comes with every wii anyways but it's like placed in the box where it's almost impossible to spot. if you still have the box look around in there really close, but that nintendo store seems really awesome

go to nintendo.com and go to the online store they sell wii parts there you could get it probably for a dollar

i solved this wii falling over thing i put it between my tv and something else

Back