Medal Of Honor & Call Of Duty

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
Which is the better game? After seeing videos of both they look very similar.

i have call of duty 3 and blazing angels. both games are great IMO but COD3 was very easy. it was simple to beat and didnt take that much time. the game was still good though.

if youre tainted by the PC versions or other systems, then dont get this game because you wont like the shooting aspect (my friend who loves the PC game HATED the wii version with a passion- me i liked it).

i have yet to play MOH but im sure if you serach it in the data base here, youll find reviews on the game.

only reason i threw blazing angels in the mix is because its semi similar and alot of fun. you just kinda look like a retard because youre moving your body as if you were flying the planes with the wiimote and nunchuck

I've looked at Blazing Angels but wasn't really keen.

the only other version I've played is MoH Heroes on the PSP so I won't be influenced by past games!

Both get similar reviews on Gametrailers.com, I'll do a search on here like you say.

Marc said:
I've looked at Blazing Angels but wasn't really keen.

the only other version I've played is MoH Heroes on the PSP so I won't be influenced by past games!

Both get similar reviews on Gametrailers.com, I'll do a search on here like you say.

blazing angels is a fun game dont get me wrong but its not that action packed. youre more flying around in WWII choppah's than fighting on the grounds.

IMO youll enjoy COD3 more than MOH. i only played MOH on play station and i didnt really like it. i have yet to try it for wii dont think i will though

Are they planning on releasing CoD4?

Marc said:
Are they planning on releasing CoD4?
im pretty sure their not releasing cod4 for wii. i think i heard in and interview, that it will only be on ps3, 360, and pc. anyway, i would go with call of duty over medal of honor. more action and a bit better.

The next MoH game for Wii (Heroes: 2) has 32 player online deathmatch. S, IMO, wait for Heroes!

I passed over COD3 because the Wii version lacks multiplayer of any kind. I'll be passing on COD4 because Activision has opted not to bring it to the Wii, even though there is an altered DS version in the works (different studios deving).

Vanguard may not be as tight in the control department as COD3 was, but in my opinion it makes up for it with the 180* About Face move, and bothering to include multiplayer. My almost full review is here.

Not played MOH but own COD3 on the Wii. The game was OK, but not very hard. I could not stand the driving hand to hand fighting, driving and rowing parts. They just added the parts because the Wii remote could do it, not because they would be a good part of the game. I have also has lots of problems with slow down and lag which just spoils it really. Next time I'm back in the UK I will probably part ex it.

Back