Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Impressions

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I'm probably getting this game sometime this week. Just wondering if it was any good. I read IGN's review, but I always like to get average people's insight, because a lot of reviewers seem to compare games either to other, similar games or hype. I also just read that MOH:H2 doesn't use friend codes and has 32 player online (yeah I'm late lol). How is the online actually?

The online rocks... It's extremely fun I would recommend this game...:)

Lol... identical posts... anyway, cool. XP Anyone else?

The ones above got it right, the game is great.

Actually though I have had it a week and have not played the game at all yet, only the online which is addicting. I would have paid fifty bucks just for the death match online portion.

If I ever get around to the game Ill let you know how it is.

Gampla said:
The online rocks... It's extremely fun I would recommend this game... :wink:
Lol...Sacracsim?...:yesnod:

I got this game yesterday and I only played online. It's pretty good but theres only like 5 or 6 maps and they're kinda small.

I see.. I'm trying to decide between this and SMG, but lately Mario games have lost their appeal to me ( I know it's supposed to be a great game though ) . I need something to hold me 30 more days till Xmas, when I get my 360, Halo 3, and Mass Effect. So I was hoping this would do the trick lol.

I would go for MoH cuz SMG is way too easy. It took me like 3 days to get all the stars (I work so i dont have much time to play). But really, if you want a game to hold you off for like 30 days, I would go with Guitar Hero 3. You might eventually fall out of MoH cuz you'll do pretty much the same stuff for those 30 days. but, if thats were you're into...

Medal OF Honor: Heroes 2(wii) is a great game the story is compelling and nice, the games addictive, the ghraphics are beautiful and actually potray about 2/3 of the wiis real power and the online is awsome fighting against 32 people with no slowdowns at 60fps is amazing. I would definately recommend this game it will keep you hooked well pass christmas.

Yeah, GH looks great, just don't have enough money for it. :( I'm just a huge online-shooter whore XD and I thought MOH would entertain me for a while.

Well, if youre a FPS fan, then get it. I mean, I'm not truly a fan a fps games but the online always gets me hooked for a while. So, if you're a fps fan, get it.

MRCOOLGH said:
... the ghraphics are beautiful and actually potray about 2/3 of the wiis real power...

hell no, the graphics are not "beautiful". They're ok but they're not great and i really dont think that it potrays about 2/3 or the wiis real power.

You should definitely get MOHH2, this game will keep you entertained even after you get the 360, The single-player campaign will keep you busy for a while. The initial playthrough will take about 5-8 hours and then there are plenty of medals to collect and three difficulty levels, plus the arcade mode. PLUS ONLINE IS A BLAST!!!!!

P.S. The graphics are beautiful, check out the lighting effects and animations they pull off, it's pretty good.

Back