Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Medal of Honor Heroes II

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by tgelston, Jun 28, 2007.

1. tgelston

tgelston WiiChat Member

Hey - not sure if others have heard about this or not. Medal of honor heroes II - a planned game for the Wii with support for 32 players online. My wife takes these surveys every once in a while and the other night it was all about Wii games - which ones we had heard of, any adverts we saw, what we remembered about them etc. Then it gave the title above with a description that said something like (man I wished I had taken a screen shot) you are behind enemy lines with the ability to affect the outcome of the war. blah blah with multi-player support for up to 32 players.

It asked a bunch of questions about what I thought the game would be like and if I thought it would be interesting - I said YOU BET! a serious online game would rock. I don't know how far along they are - one of the questions even offered alternate title for the same game - one of the alternate title that I remember, because I said I liked it better, was Medal of Honor Heroes of Recon.

Well thats pretty much all I remember. I am excited about the possibility and if anyone knows anything more let me know.

Peace!