Medal of honor to be online?

elmo_999 said:
That would be intense. 4 player MOH games are already intense. 32!? I hope we have voice chat but then again 32 people talking at once would get hectic.
They could set it up so you can only be able to hear and talk to the people on your team but 16 people talking is still a lot.

Can't wait for this. Wifi is gonna be sweet. MOH in my opinion is the best WWII game there is.

do u kno which MOH we're talkin about and is there a release date??? i mean i cant wait but if it was on E3, i really woke up too late this morning to watch wii's E3. and i searched in case anybody thinks about that.

ganton said:
well nintendo is supposed to take the stage again but more in depth on thursday. 1pm in the states i think

if u were talkin to me then thanks.

whats awesome is if all those 32 people had zappers
(hope it wont lag :p)

Well, if you've got a 32 player game, then I'm sure there might be lobbies ;D

'Cause it'd be a pain to muster up 31 friend codes, and then somehow get all those people online at once.

But unless they do you like Mario Kart DS, and they search around for opponents... But I doubt they'd do it for 32

SensesFail said:
wow, wiis first online shooter.. cant wait.

as for the headsets, there will be no voice communication, EVER, thats just what i heard. there is a possibility of a usb key board being incorporated into the game though. again, its just what ive heard. dotn quote me on that.

Nintendo already does voice chat in Pokemon on the DS (they even released a headset) and limited voice in Metroid Prime Hunters. So to say that there will be no voice chat ever for the Wii seems unlikely.

Back