Medal of honor to be online?

dude once medal of honor comes out with the wii zapper, i'm going to do uneccesary movements in my living room for the hell of it

kinda like that one guy did in the metroid prime 3 video

Ya know I've been playing Socom since the original came out. On Socom 2. Only one person could talk at a time, and it was for 8 seconds at the most.

I didn't really like that system, it got better on Socom3 when anyone could talk whenever. It really doesn't get that bad. If someone abuses the mic, they get voted out of the game (it only took a majority of the team to vote kick)....end of story.

But honestly, I don't think Nintendo will ever have voice chat in one of their games. I've bitched about it time and time again, but Nintendo is always trying to be "Child safe". They don't want to risk some old pervs talking to small kids and luring them into malls. But I mean....slap an M rating on the game, maker the user agree to a terms of use saying that "gaming experience may change online" and stop screwing up online play for the rest of us!

Skippy said:
Nintendo already does voice chat in Pokemon on the DS (they even released a headset) and limited voice in Metroid Prime Hunters. So to say that there will be no voice chat ever for the Wii seems unlikely.

Yeah but keep in mind that you could ONLY chat with people you've already added to your friends list!

Last edited:
ganton said:
well nintendo is supposed to take the stage again but more in depth on thursday. 1pm in the states i think

Are you sure about that? I looked for the E3 schedule online and it didn't mention anything about Nintendo the rest of the conference.

http://news.gameradar.com/2007/05/26/e3-2007-schedule-released/

Trust me, I'm really hoping they do take the stage again, their conference left me wishing they had something more to show.

Who knows maybe they just didn't have something quite ready for E3 and they'll reveal it later. I just don't think they lived up to that promise that they would have some suprises this year, they kinda just said "SUPRISE! here's our release dates!" lol.

Sorry, I'm being cynical. But what about WiiWare? I figured they woulda said something about that. I'm done being off topic now.

Definately picking up MOH if it has 32 player online.

tank said:
But honestly, I don't think Nintendo will ever have voice chat in one of their games.

Madden '08 charts the path to relief. They use their own text chat server, and there are no FCs attached (presumably because they aren't going through Nintendo). If Nintendo ever gets a BT headset, hopefully 3rd parties will have that same option with voice.

tank said:
Yeah but keep in mind that you could ONLY chat with people you've already added to your friends list!

But still, that's more than no voice chat at all, like the earlier poster was saying.

Back