Meet Taylor Swift with Band Hero

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Meet Taylor Swift with Band Hero-1.052009-11-06 16:15:58Maura SIf you’re a Taylor Swift fan and you live in the United States and are over the age of 13 (18 in Maine), and fancy the chance of seeing her live and* maybe even meeting her, then check out the competition at the official game website. From the title screen, you can either enter your unique code from the back of the Band Hero manual, or click on the ‘Official Rules’ button to find out how to enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase.

The country music songstress is featured in the game, which is part of the Guitar Hero® brand, performing her hit songs Love Story, You Belong With Me and Picture to Burn, and unlike a lot of her fellow musicians, it turns out that she actually likes this type of game!

“Anything that encourages people to pick up an instrument and play, I’m fully behind. And, I’m really excited about Band Hero, because not only are fans getting to play my songs, but I’m actually in the game,” said Taylor. “There are so many awesome things that go into being in Band Hero, like getting to customise my band to look like my touring band, and it’s so cool for people to feel like they are experiencing one of my concerts. This is one of the closest things out there to going to see me perform!”

Twenty fans in all will win the opportunity to see Taylor Swift in concert, with four of those getting to meet her in person. The competition ends on 30th November.

Back