GT: Aerosmith?

idjut said:
aerosmith is huge... old-as-the-hills... this could be a big 30-something market...

If it cost like $20 I wouldnt mind, since I like Aerosmith, BUT The game is going to cost 49.99, you can go to diferent places online to reserve it.

Aerosmith is awesome, but my favorite song dream on is already in gh3. I will get it if it's 30 or cheaper which I doubt.

I read this on a guitar tab website, while searching some new tabs. Guitar Hero focusing on one band, mehh that'll be something new. I'd rather have them focus on an era such as "Rock the 80's" but without the multi million dollar law suit. But Aerosmith is a great band, I can't say anything bad about them.

aerosmith is a great choice because their music is so broad. I can't think of another band that would fit so well. Personally, i wish there was a GH: Guns N' Roses or GH: Metallica - but Aerosmith makes more sense.

To those that are gonna ***** about it... get over it. If u dont want it, dont buy it. there is plenty of us that will though!

pYRo said:
Why do you think that? Dragonforce is the most skilled band on the face of the planet!

they suck playing live tho

anyways, i think it would so awesome if they made GH: Metallica

GH:AC/DC.... hands down winner of the band specific version of GH3.

Plus if they included songs from their past support artists itd still freaking rock, theyve played that many bloody shows lol.

BTW, Dragonforce? A metal band that cant play live dont deserve to be a band. Besides all the fast stuff is on keys not guitar, whats the fun in that?

manufan15 said:
I saw this earlier. I didn't even think Aerosmith was a really popular band...

I'm not that big of a fan, I do enjoy some of their songs, but I can assure you that Aerosmith would easily have to be in the top 5 American bands of all time.

They are extremely popular.

I suppose this release will be similar to that of Guitar Hero Rock The 80s. Just a simple expansion of the game and nothing more.

pYRo said:
Why do you think that? Dragonforce is the most skilled band on the face of the planet!

Why? Because all their songs are 9 minutes long and have wild insane guitar solos? Not my taste, but I'm sure you can find better bands than Dragonforce that can do that.

supanova said:
Why? Because all their songs are 9 minutes long and have wild insane guitar solos? Not my taste, but I'm sure you can find better bands than Dragonforce that can do that.
The only people who can pull that off is Metallica, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelion. Even their songs get boring after the 7 minute mark.

Dragonforce is a pain in my side, they have absolutely no talent. Now, of course, this is an opinion so you can't argue with me.

Aerosmith has a ton of songs from many eras... it will be enjoyable and challenging

EDIT: vvv Aerosmith is/has genre :yesnod: vvv

Last edited:
I think they should focus on genres instead of single bands. A GH3:Classic Rock game priced at 39.99 or lower would, pardon the pun, rock. Aerosmith, Stones, Who, and dare I dream Zeppelin, would be amazing. I know they tried this style with Rock the 80's for GH2, but they priced it too high.

Back