Guitar Hero 3 New Tracks

MoorGames said:
Guitar hero is definatly one of my favs. Does the guitar come w/ the game?

yes it does, although if you already have a guitar you can buy the game seperately.

BigB said:
Preordered mine also, Next to all the new first person shooters I think this is the game of the year for the WII lol
No...
just no...
Super Mario and Galaxy and Super Smash Bros brawl arn't even out yet. Metroid Prime is also a force to be reckoned with anyways.

I'll be getting this game...for the 360 though, not the Wii. It looks promising.

yea but it'd be a lot cheaper and easier to buy it with the guitar since no old guitars will work for it

Krusnik said:
I'll be getting this game...for the 360 though, not the Wii. It looks promising.

I love my Wii, but going 360 on this, too. Gotta face the facts that I'm a ***** for achievement points on XBOX live. Can't say I necessarily have more fun with my XBOX though. Love my Gears of War, but the greater chunk of fun games I've bought in the last 12 months are on the Wii.

If I was only going to buy one more console game before the end of the year it would be GALAXY in any case.

whoa a les paul lmao awesome cant wait but the cool thing would be if which ever way you move with the guitar the player would move on the game so like if you put the guitar over your head your guy would to it would be a great idea

Back