For Guitar Hero Fans

CantGetAWii said:
I don't see what you are seeing, I only see a remote in the guitar. Nothing at the base of the neck.
He's looking just a little left of the bottom of the guitar neck.
Honestly, I dont think anyone really knows. It looks like it could be, but I don't know what it would be used for.

The thing to the left that your looking at is the little thing the strap for the Guitar hooks onto. And the thing just below that looks like it could be the joystick to the nunchuck but i dont think it is

def need more metallica, and whats with the Gibson axe, lets see a Stratocaster or an Explorer! but still, i am excited though.

sternsucks said:
def need more metallica, and whats with the Gibson axe, lets see a Stratocaster or an Explorer! but still, i am excited though.
1. Sorry for the dp
2. They have One by Metallica listed on Wiki for GH3
3. The 360 version had an X Plorer model.
4. X Plorer is a Gibson model.

Ronald said:
May sound lame to you but is Number of the beast like a satanic song caus ei really dont want much part in that...

666-the number of the beast- is in revelations in the bible. most people relate that to satan. it doesn't mean its a satanic song. its easily one of the greatest metal songs of all time.

Man I can't wait for this game, and online will be so sweet, can't get a wii you can add Slow Ride to your list as well, i saw a preview on g4 and they played that song, third on the list

Chase&Fred said:
1. Sorry for the dp
2. They have One by Metallica listed on Wiki for GH3
3. The 360 version had an X Plorer model.
4. X Plorer is a Gibson model.

oh crap my bad, i meant the Les Paul body shape. i know they have One, but there needs to be MORE! just blabbing about Tallica, been a while since there has been some metallica buzz, in anything.

But i am definitly excited to get this game.

i sooooooooooooooooooooooooo can`t wait. i going to buy it mostly for "through fire and flames". that song rocks! ofcourse i`m going to play all the songs but i am soooooo going to get 100% on that song. no matter how long it takes...

this looks cool, lots of decent metal songs on there i like (though more stuff from GnR, Maiden, Pumpkins and metallica wouldnt go a miss!)
I've never played any of these series of games, will i be able to do it? I dont know ANYTHING about music except how to put a CD/MP3 on and listen to it??

Back