Guitar Hero III online!

I'm sure I might be flamed but Im excited about this because it was the guitar peripheral that actually made the exerience in GH2 dope. The downloads shows that Nintendo will be bringing all kinds of content to the Wii more then their generic VC titles. VC is cool and I enjoy playing older games but I would like to see the concept expanded to include demos, maybe music, videos, etc.

"But its a game machine not a entertainment center!!!" Says the angry fanboy.

To that I say, "Have you played with internet channel? The Mii Channel? I enjoy these extra efforts put by Nintendo to allow the consol to be something more then a gaming machine. It was interesting the other day to see we had our Wii on for 14 hours. Not only to play games but to watch videos on Youtube, check email, watch G4tv, and play both VC and Wii specific games."

I hope there are rock covers of Nintendo songs up for download...

Metroid Metal is proof that Nintendo rock covers are freaking awesome.

I really wanna see the guitar we'll get...

The first guitar hero guitar (from the first game)
guitar20hero2020gitarzx9.jpg

The second games guitar controller
8544941ns3.jpg

The second games guitar, exclusive xbox version
gitfiddlesi3.jpg

So what do you dudes think ours will be?

Actually having the remote plug directly into the output port would be cool as this would allow for 3d spatial recognization and wireless play, I personally would like to see the actual gameplay with the colored buttons and strumming bar remain the same. IMO

A flying V version guitar with a place to insert the wiimote to sense the positions you are in as you rock out that will be micked in realtime by the onscreen character on stage. This will be recorded as a video that can be replayed if you play the song well enough.

???
1981%20gibson%20flying%20v%20large.jpg

Jay61 said:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=16288

Guitar Hero III for the Wii will have "Online features".

Also it will use a new guitar peripheral.
to bad its impossible for 1:1 online play
i think at the fastest you can connect to players will leave you with atleast a 100 millisecond delay, more than enough to throw the game off
if this wasnt the case the 360 version would have had online already, since online is a huge part of the 360

thank **** i was so worried that they would be cheap and use the wii mote and nunchuck to air guitar it :) so news of a peripheral has made me happy to get this..... the online sounds strange but o well.... also im hoping that there could be some mp3 use (u selected diffculty and it matchs it to the mp3)

Back