Guitar Hero III Xbox 360 v. Wii

HD isn't a priority but I see what that dude Steven is saying since there's no Wii specific controls as far as I know.

Bloodfin182 said:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/816/816619p1.html

Read that......the Wii guitar will have a rumble feature the other versions wont have, and also sound from the Wiimote the other versions wont have

And it mentions loading times in there too

I think thats the proof
rofl.
true that [i didnt see the loading part] you have to stuff the wiimote in there, weird.

i dont get how you could feel the rumble, when i use a wiimote i hear the rumble more than i feel it..sound quality on it is also terrible. little perks but on the 360 version there is still xbox live backing it up

Sovieto said:
sound quality on it is also terrible.
My mind will never change on this.

Yes it's sound, but it's horrible. And I don't want anyone quoting me and giving a lame exuse like oh but it's because it's small. Yes it's small but still, they completely crapped out on it.
And the rumble... You feel it through the guitar? Maybe put it all the way up and it'll shake it a little I guess.

Sovieto said:
rofl.
true that [i didnt see the loading part] you have to stuff the wiimote in there, weird.

i dont get how you could feel the rumble, when i use a wiimote i hear the rumble more than i feel it..
Well it says

"...the only Guitar Hero game that will feature force-feedback thanks to the rumble in the controller, and believe it or not, in our hands-on, you really could feel the guitar shake..."

and

"...One noticeable benefit: loadtimes are damn quick between menus and in-game challenges... you might not have much time to rest those fingers."

Bloodfin182 said:
Well it says

"...the only Guitar Hero game that will feature force-feedback thanks to the rumble in the controller, and believe it or not, in our hands-on, you really could feel the guitar shake..."

and

"...One noticeable benefit: loadtimes are damn quick between menus and in-game challenges... you might not have much time to rest those fingers."
yah i read the first one, what i said was just a disbelief because the rumble in the wiimote is so meh.
i see, thats always good, perhaps load times are reduced for all versions o_O

and i apologize for my assholeness towards you (it was you right..? myes..) that was new news and i forget to check the wii section every so often./

And the mess up sounds will also come from the Wiimote's speaker, makes it more realistic. And again, rumble and wireless.

Ehhh it's tough.

360 has better graphics, has achievements, and more space to download songs.
Wii has the rumble, has wiimote speaker in use, and cheaper price tag.

Meh, it depends on what you're looking for honestly.

i didnt know for a fact that the wii has faster load times than the other systems, but I have seen it for myself. I have a game on my wii that my brother has on his 360 and the 360 load times are at least twice as long - i'd rather have wii-like graphics and a faster load time than good graphics that i have to sit and wait for - constantly.

i own the ps3 and wii. so i'm still deciding on which version of the game i want to get. i mean if the wii can support downloadable songs and updates, which it should do anyways, i might go with the wii. on the other hand, the PS3 will probably get updates and downloadable songs with way better graphics. it's a tough choice.

Sovieto said:
rofl
@hd, its HD, people who have HDTVs want a game fitted for their TV, its not just about cleaner images
rofl.

The Wii is HD compatible. It's only 480p, the lowest end HD, but it's still HD - "fitted" for HDTVs. I doubt GH3 will be in 1080i for Xbox360, but if it is, that would be better for those with HDTVs. Although, as other people have mentioned, the quality of the graphics for a game like GH3 isn't very important.

the 360 version should be much better, there are alot more feautrues

zapa - no there isn't. Apart from downloadable content and better graphics, the 360 version is the same as the wii.
however, the wii has the better guitar (in that it looks better and it has the wiimote in it so it has a rumble feature and speakers)... the wii version has also better load times.
so it's really a toss of the coin which one u prefer.

Back