Guitar Hero III: Wii or PS2?

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
I've been debating the past few days if I should get the Wii or PS2 version of GHIII for my cousin.

In a recent ad, it featured 2 wired guitars + game for $100 for the PS2 and 1 wireless guitar + game for $90 for the Wii. I broke down the advantages of each version:

PS2
-Can play Guitar Hero I, Guitar Hero II, and Guitar Hero Encore: Rock the 80s
-Mono and Stereo Option (Wii version is Stereo-less)

Wii
-Wireless Guitar

Help me decide "-.-

Last edited:
Wii

Online, Gives it more Replay value
And you can roll around in circles during a solo you know by hart :)

the thing that i find annoying for the wii version is that there is no sign of an extra guitar for a loong time, o and quick question will there ever be downloadable songs for the wii version

wii

has online, you'll play it more also harmonix is working on that stereo mono thing

ps2 for sure! you get the 2 controllers and the game for 100 dollars which is a great deal and even if you get boerd with the songs theres always GH 1 2 and Encore like you said. plus the wii online is basicly the same as playing single player

wii! but if uwant abetter value id get ps2 i think ur cousin will love wii version online man well hope it sorts out good.

I was also debating this but i decided that I'd probably go for Wii. Online will be so fun! :)

Wii cuz its online and like a lot of people mentioned above, higher replay value and besides, if you played guitar hero 1 or 2 after playing 3, youre not going to find it as fun as before.

dude ive never played any gh before so im on easy right now lol i suck badly, what do you play on? my whole clan plays on expert so i feel like a nub lol

Back