Guitar Hero 3 Coming For The Wii!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sentbytelevision said:
How hilarious is this guy? Dude...you have f*ckin Guitar Hero lover right below your name. OF COURSE you're going to know about it, but what about the (plenty) of people who didn't? Zelda's post was a.) valid and b.) informative, and all people could do was ***** at the poor guy...do you think he really (being admittedly new mind you) came to the board to post that information thinking "gee, I hope people insult me for taking the time to do this". Sorry, but not all of us are "cool enough" to have known Guitar Hero was coming to Wii...let alone (that again admittedly) it has been posted about 30 different times. It's clear that these people obviously, due to knowing this, spend quite a bit of time on here to notice those kinds of things. Hence...they have nothing better to do.

Also, being "socially awkward" has nothing to do with being "social" at all. A person may be a social person, and still be considered socially awkward. Case in point:

Person A: "Hey guys, I found some cool information you might like to hear."

Person B: "That's old news, get with the times."

Person C: "That's awesome."

Person D: "Thanks for the info."

Not hard to see who the socially awkward one is there...
And for the record, if you consider it to be kissing ass and bitching, then what does that make your post look like? Seems to me if that were the case, then you'd be kissing way more ass than I would be.

nah the diffrence between you and me is that i am speaking for myself. not for someone else. thats why you are an ass kisser and your bitching about what people write in a thread like we really care.:wtf:

let that man take care of himself. he doesnt need a capitan save a thread.
all i said when i seen this thread is here we go again. i dont recall sayin anything other than that. then here you come with the bitching about what everyone was sayin and what they must be like just cause of how they responded. (ie socially awkward) i knew about the game b4 it was posted here. see there is this thing called the internet that takes less than a second to look up stuff. im sure you knew that.

i like to play guitar hero 2 and thats why its under my name. doesnt mean i spend ever waking moment lookin for the next guitar hero game. when the news is there. then i will read it. but gh3 that was announce a while ago.

everyone on this god damn forum is a child!

if everyone would grow up and show some respect to one another this forum might actually be usefull instead of clicking on a thread and finding lots of young little kids who think they can hide behind a flashy avatar and a stupid username.

GO ***** SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Jono said:
if everyone would grow up and show some respect to one another this forum might actually be usefull instead of clicking on a thread and finding lots of young little kids who think they can hide behind a flashy avatar and a stupid username.

:devil: its funny because its true....

Jono said:
everyone on this god damn forum is a child!

i guess you are a grown up? just by you postin what you just posted you are bitchin. you dont know anyone on here but calling people kids. some might be. but im not. i speak my mind. i guess your real name is jono or is that just that stupis ass name they gave joey wheeler from the jap yugioh?

"super smash bros. brawl WITH ONLINE PLAY : priceless!!"

thats not good. that would mean money cant buy it and its not free so how can we get the game?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back