Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

My quote was referring to the people I see at super wal-mart at 2 in the morning just to play Guitar Hero.

Doesn't apply to everyone who plays guitar hero.

Learn to read things in context.

A lot of people got up early to get a wii, even went to walmart days before. Doesn't make them nerds.

Ronald said:
A lot of people got up early to get a wii, even went to walmart days before. Doesn't make them nerds.

Camping out to get a wii, and going to wal-mart at 2 in the morning every day to play a game in a public place, are two completely different things.

Well obviously if every day but i doubt they do. If they were that into a game dont you think they would just buy it?

Also you said that the game is so popular because most of the population of america is dumb :S Thats just dumb lol.

Ronald said:
Well obviously if every day but i doubt they do. If they were that into a game dont you think they would just buy it?
LOL Poor people thrive in the states and Wal-Mart as well as druggies and Penyless nerds. They're the ones playing it. Every night.

Also you said that the game is so popular because most of the population of america is dumb :S Thats just dumb lol.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard. America's population is retarded. Ketchup paks are given in school cafeterias and are labled "vegetables". In the fourth grade at some schools children cannot read still. They elect a douche for president, they're fat as hell and eat MacDonalds all the time and this is the MAJORITY of the population! Not all, not none, not the minority but the MAJORITY! It's SICK!!!

Think again about the population not being dumb.

Monsteroids said:
That is the dumbest thing I've heard. America's population is retarded. Ketchup paks are given in school cafeterias and are labled "vegetables". In the fourth grade at some schools children cannot read still. They elect a douche for president, they're fat as hell and eat MacDonalds all the time and this is the MAJORITY of the population! Not all, not none, not the minority but the MAJORITY! It's SICK!!!

Think again about the population not being dumb.

and he's not doing anything to change it. :frown2:

I didn't say that the population isn't dumb. I said he said the game is popular because of that, i think thats dumb. Because than he would be saying you would have to be dumb to play the game.

Think again about what i said before you post.

Ronald said:

Wow dude you are just really really stupid... Why didn't you put that in ur post when trying to prove me wrong smart guy... So no You read it!

flower.^ said:
this thread is a giant flame war and ridiculously off topic of showing off the wii guitar remote....
yeah its funny how flamewars start over opinions of games, fact is some people will like a game others will not, get the **** over it people

Ronald said:
Wow dude you are just really really stupid... Why didn't you put that in ur post when trying to prove me wrong smart guy... So no You read it!
THAT's the point, genius, it's popular because ppl are stupid, and they like a gimmic, in this case, Guitar Hero.

TortillaChip520 said:
THAT's the point, genius, it's popular because ppl are stupid, and they like a gimmic, in this case, Guitar Hero.
to argue with that lol to me the entire Wii was pretty much a gimmick.

Back