Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

TortillaChip520 said:
it had so much potential....the les paul....but they just HAD to shove a freakin remote on it!!!!! why does EVERYTHING for the wii gotta have the damn remote!?!?!?! i dont see a boomerang sticking out of the ps3 guitar.
Bad comparison. The SIXAXIS is not meant to have various attachments, the Wii remote is. Therefore, it makes sense that the guitar is one of those attachments.

Why complain anyway? The game is ten bucks cheaper for it.

TortillaChip520 said:
it had so much potential....the les paul....but they just HAD to shove a freakin remote on it!!!!! why does EVERYTHING for the wii gotta have the damn remote!?!?!?! i dont see a boomerang sticking out of the ps3 guitar.

Yeah, seriously! If my friend brings it over(damn idiot loves it! :crazy: apparently hes getting two guitars so I an play too. :wtf:) i want to be able to get my 'mote out again.

Wade said:
Bad comparison. The SIXAXIS is not meant to have various attachments, the Wii remote is. Therefore, it makes sense that the guitar is one of those attachments.

Why complain anyway? The game is ten bucks cheaper for it.

well, i wasnt trying to get literal, but every wii device has to have the mote sticking out of somewhere. in fact, i wouldnt even care if the remote was in the back. but it just looks plain ugly.

Does it really matter what it looks like? You're not going to be looking at it while playing the game.

because i also look at the asthetic side of things, too. yes, i know it'll be fun, but i'm sure driving a rusted honda at 90mph through the desert is fun too, that doesnt mean i like to look at it.

I think the in-graphics are utterly disgusting if you ask me. The controller does too. I'm sure it may be fun, but again I agree with Tortilla. Nitro fueled bikes anyone?

TortillaChip520 said:
well, i wasnt trying to get literal, but every wii device has to have the mote sticking out of somewhere. in fact, i wouldnt even care if the remote was in the back. but it just looks plain ugly.

What do you want to look fashionable and cool while playing guitar hero?

Because that aint happening no matter what you do.

Monsteroids said:
Yeah, seriously! If my friend brings it over(damn idiot loves it! :crazy: apparently hes getting two guitars so I an play too. :wtf:) i want to be able to get my 'mote out again.

well, you are playing rock songs so why not do what some heavy rockers do and smash your guitar on the ground? :cornut: that'd get it out

personally, I would love to play this game - not only am I a big heavy metal fan but also I'd love to play the guitar and make it sound good. I know playing a real guitar is totally different than playing a wiiguitar but I wouldnt care - it would sound 1000 times better than when I practise on my own guitar :D

Well I am a bit partial to the series, but at least they didn't make the guitar look like any of the other ones that are out there. I think it's alright, and I probably won't buy it for wii, most likely for my 360 just for the downloadable content.

Stallyon said:
well, you are playing rock songs so why not do what some heavy rockers do and smash your guitar on the ground? :cornut: that'd get it out

personally, I would love to play this game - not only am I a big heavy metal fan but also I'd love to play the guitar and make it sound good. I know playing a real guitar is totally different than playing a wiiguitar but I wouldnt care - it would sound 1000 times better than when I practise on my own guitar :D

Spose that'd be true.

i play guitar two actually i play guitar approximatly 5 hours a day :yikes: just so i can be the best i can be. im also a metal fan but i like video games so when you put guitar and video games together why not play it :yesnod:

Back