Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

Wow... So basically what your saying is if its not your opinion its a stupid one. And everyone else who does not like the game is right and thinks that only stupid people would enjoy this game. I'm surprised your not playing than.

TortillaChip520 said:
but the wii is different than the other consoles. guitar hero is just like ddr and all those other ddr rip offs.
what lol how is DDR the same as GH? plus ill be gettin GH, probly for the PS3 since the wiis going, really fun to play of the piss with people, as was singstar, never played DDR, not into dancing games lol

Ronald said:
Wow... So basically what your saying is if its not your opinion its a stupid one. And everyone else who does not like the game is right and thinks that only stupid people would enjoy this game. I'm surprised your not playing than.

no, im saying it's better to make a point w/ out being a complete douche.

you drag your opinion off to a personal level, cuz you got butthurt that somebody insults your precious game.

now IM off topic, all because you have to make a complete ass of yourself just to prove yourself right.

if you want to take your argument that far, then fine, you win.
Congrats!:thumbsup:

I love when people try to act smart then give up to act like they proved anything. I know i did and i knew i would anyways. You say people who play guitar hero are Retards. If you would have read more you would have seen that i mentiond i have only played gh2 twice, so its not precious but im just proving a point.

Ronald said:
I love when people try to act smart then give up to act like they proved anything. I know i did and i knew i would anyways. You say people who play guitar hero are Retards. If you would have read more you would have seen that i mentiond i have only played gh2 twice, so its not precious but im just proving a point.
your proving yourself an ignorant dickhead so just drop it,a war of opinions canot be won by either side

You can quote me for when i said people who play guitar hero are retards.

you arent doing a very good job of proving your point if half your argument isnt even on the topic.
you've been basing your point without completely reading what people say, and taking things too literally.

and besides, you dont have much grounds to defend the game, seeing as you've only played it twice, right?

Last edited:
I just dont like when people try to attack a group calling them idiots cause they play a game. But ok.

All im saying is i enjoy the game and that shouldn't make me a retard. And the fact that ive only played it twice should prove that.

Last edited:
Ronald said:
Wow dude you are just really really stupid... Why didn't you put that in ur post when trying to prove me wrong smart guy... So no You read it!
and i dont like people who call people with a different opinion stupid.... but that's just me.

Okay I'm done.

Heres what I say about the topic.

The fact that you have to wedge your Wii remote inside an ugly guitar controller seems like a bad idea.
I also think this game could do without a Wii release seeing I believe it will be subpar compared to the other console releases. Most multiplatform third party games suck like arse on the Wii, thgis'll be no difference I believe.
Also ya the PS2 controller was hot.

vagrant said:
The same reason why we have a second term president with a 28% approval rating.

The majority of the U.S. is not smart.

Theres Vagrant saying thats why GH2 is so popular.

---------------------------------------------------------------
THAT's the point, genius, it's popular because ppl are stupid, and they like a gimmic, in this case, Guitar Hero.

Cant someone just play the game and enjoy it without being stupid?

it had so much potential....the les paul....but they just HAD to shove a freakin remote on it!!!!! why does EVERYTHING for the wii gotta have the damn remote!?!?!?! i dont see a boomerang sticking out of the ps3 guitar.

Back