Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

why not play a real guitar like me its a lot more finger bending and exciting rather than flick a peice of plastic on a pivot its sad

because some ppl dont want to take the time to learn to play the guitar or pay 100's of dollars one a guitar and amp. instead there are ppl who just want to play a video game. :frown2:

TortillaChip520 said:
because some ppl dont want to take the time to learn to play the guitar or pay 100's of dollars one a guitar and amp. instead there are ppl who just want to play a video game. :frown2:

Unfortunately that doesn't make it any less of a corny gimmick.

"how can we make DDR seem less nerdy to americans...."

"omg lets do it with a "guitar"!"

vagrant said:
Unfortunately that doesn't make it any less of a corny gimmick.

"how can we make DDR seem less nerdy to americans...."

"omg lets do it with a "guitar"!"
Ok Vagrant, then I want you to tell me then why this game is one of the most popular out there today? If it sucks why is it so damn popular...

Marioman said:
Ok Vagrant, then I want you to tell me then why this game is one of the most popular out there today? If it sucks why is it so damn popular...

The same reason why we have a second term president with a 28% approval rating.

The majority of the U.S. is not smart.

Ok whatever you wanna think is fine with me, I don't really care I think it's fun so I like it, you keep on hating it for all I care

Perhaps some of us don't have the time or inclination to learn how to play a real guitar. Perhaps some of us wouldn't be good at playing a real guitar. Perhaps some of us would like to play a video game and would consider that more fun. And to prove just how stupid the argument of "just pick up the real guitar, this game is so fake" is I will ask this question: Why don't you go pick up a real gun and go shoot at a bunch of people rather than buying GTA, Godfather, or Scarface? Why don't you go get a real bat and ball instead of buying The BiGS?

If you don't want to buy GH3 that's fine, but stop bashing those that do. The game is selling because it is fun and people can play a guitar, even if it is fake, in a video game and feel as though they are really rocking out.

IcedEarth81 said:
Why don't you go get a real bat and ball instead of buying The BiGS?

Because I'm not that good at fielding my own balls I hit. The whole not being able to stop time thing makes it difficult.

If a Guitar for a really fun video game is a gimmick than the wiimote is a gimmick. Explain to me how it could be anything less.

Also ive only played gh2 twice, first time was about 3 weeks ago 2nd time was at a friends house about 3 days ago. I'm not pro at it, i can only play it on medium but all my friends played it for the first time with me when i played it for the second. They dont play video games that often and neither do i much really but we all enjoyed it and had a fun time playing GH2. But what your saying is if you like this game your a nerd? Thats retarted.

Back