Guitar Hero III Wii or PS2?

NoShine said:
In a recent interview President of RedOctane, Kai Huang spilled some beans regarding the Wii version of Guitar Hero 3.

Firstly, Kai commented the development team were excited about using the Wiimote in creative ways, but the game itself will be played using a guitar accessory similar to previous titles.

GH3 Wii allows online play and will also feature downloadable music tracks. It's currently scheduled for an Autumn release

All i know.

Cool thanks for the info, got a link to the whole article?....or is that pretty much the whole article?

why is every one just posting things from the links i posted. all of the info from ppl after my post came form the links in my post. dont take credit for what i did. just go look at the links. no reason to repost all that info

It would be awsome to load your own songs easily and legally. Like I heard some hackers have done. Just load them on S D card and play what you want. I think I wild get P S 2 one who knows.

Last edited:
Stranger said:
why is every one just posting things from the links i posted. all of the info from ppl after my post came form the links in my post. dont take credit for what i did. just go look at the links. no reason to repost all that info

What i posted was not from your links, I get my info from another website.

Robertking1123 said:
yea i like the hackers verision you can play any song you want but it takes work.
I will add you today. Add me.

On the subject of GH. In the new rolling stones mag I got. The fortieth anniversary one. The had a article about Guitar Hero. The last bit is kinda interesting.
Ted Lange says the next GH could include additional instruments and an option for player to jam together online.

So the online is kinda a sure thing but the idea of more instruments is.... well i'm not quite sure yet. :idea:

If GH doesn't come to the wii i'll just get Rock Band. It's a game by EA due out by December.

Back