Guitar Hero III

yeah ninety i saw the price when i put a deposit on it. its still worth it and an awesome game but to me the insert the wii controller into the guitar is a little tacky

uttackle71 said:
yeah ninety i saw the price when i put a deposit on it. its still worth it and an awesome game but to me the insert the wii controller into the guitar is a little tacky

what's so bad about it, even though the speakers suck on the wiimote, i'd rather have it so that all the guitar music can come out of the wiimote, and the rest can come out of your tv speakers

that my friends, would be godlike

(imo)

mushroomedmario said:
what's so bad about it, even though the speakers suck on the wiimote, i'd rather have it so that all the guitar music can come out of the wiimote, and the rest can come out of your tv speakers

that my friends, would be godlike

(imo)

i'd rather, like when u mess up, the scratch sound come outta the wii mote, and when u do like a special move or whatever, it vibrates and makes a cool sound.

I'm assuming not, but does anybody know if they are actually using functions from the Wiimote in the game? (Besides just for wireless)

Wouldnt that be awesome, if it was 1:1 with your character on screen, so when you rock it up for star power, your character does it exactly with you? Or even just for you to jump around and rock out with in general......

The Wii has so much potential for awesome things, it sucks no developers are stepping up to it

yeah, that'd be amazing. eventually though, they will start taking advantage of the full potential off the wii's ULTIMATE POWERS!!

Would love to try this game, doubt I'll be buying it though.

Back