Guitar Hero III Xbox 360 v. Wii

Sovieto said:
uhh graphics, HD, and downloadable songs/updates on the 360.

Graphics for what? little ovals which line up so you can timely press the buttons.....

im getting wii version

Going by the previews ive read the Wii version seems to have the best guitar. Its the only one that has rumble and it uses the Wiimotes speaker to play the bad notes, which would be useful if playing a 2 player game.

The 360 version has downloadable content, whether the Wii will also have this remains to be seen.

If the Wii does have downloadable content then it should be the best version, if it does not then its a toss up between a better guitar or better content.

I'd probably get the 360 version, because of the guaranteed ability to download new songs. For me personally, the ability to download new songs more than makes up for a couple of seconds of extra load time and no rumble. Downloadable songs may come to the Wii at some point, but it hasn't been confirmed yet - at least from what I've read.

360 > Wii for this game.

If you've played GHII, you know the features that it provides that the Wii can't.
Graphics, High Def., Online, Downloadable content (songs, characters, backgrounds, etc.).

Back