Memories...

Lewi T

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but here goes...

-What is your most fondest memory?

-What is your least fondest memory? (Of course, some might not want to answer this one)

-What is your earliest childhood memory?

Lewi! =) Great thread.

My fondest memory: Probably sitting around with my dad playing music, following him everywhere he went like a little puppy, spending hours in music stores together, doing everything with him. Also, winning music awards all throughout school

Worst memory: My dad's death. (I kind of call it my own death too, because I'm completely different from who I was, and who I was planning to be as I got older). I can't even believe I typed that out. I don't really share it. I'm in a weird mood or something I guess.

Earliest childhood memory: Sitting down at a keyboard for the first time at 4 years old, while the grownups were talking. All of a sudden they stopped and just stared at me in awe. I was figuring out random songs by ear. My uncle who is a musician told my parents to get me piano lessons immediately. I remember everyone staring at me like I was this little genius. I wish, hah. I have definite above average musical ability though. It's all I've got going for me.

Fondest memory? I'm not really sure...Going to the range with my dad has always been a great time but it's certainly not the greatest..Another great memory I had was when i was at the Rec Center with my friends. There is a terrbly sloped road outside of it and my friend got on his rollerblades and decided to ride down it. My friends and I were messing with him as he was coming down at 20 or so mph and we got in his way but dodged him at the last second. My one friend didn't get out of the way in time and they collided. They slammed together and were airborne for a little. Ya know how in cartoons the people's clothes explode off when they're messing with dynamite or something? Well that happened but it was less dramatic :lol: they hit the floor, rolled 10 feet away and stood up laughing

Worst memory? No can do.

Earliest Childhood memory? I was standing on the top of my coach (it was my birthday) and I was just standing there and I said to myself, "I wandah what's it gonna be like tah be five!" Then I fell off the coach and got cake.

fondest memory: Touring with the New Generation Singers, I laughed, I cried, I made great friends, definitely unforgettable

least fond memory: when my best friend disowned me for changing schools and moving back home

earliest memory: I really just remember playing around as a kid, there was this yellow container full of stencils that I used to just love (not really sure why)

Fondest: Camp Celtic, a camp which my graduating class went to for 4 or so days. Greatest time of my life, or at least my most vivid time I can remember. Friends, campfires, trail walks, sleeping in and skipping out on the activities, great times. I'm sure that it will be one of the main things me and my good friend Cam will talk about when we're in our 30s while drinking a few beers.

Least fond: Me having to have to go home from school because I was depressed. She just laughed away not caring, while I was in a mental turmoil for the next week to come. Nothing but laying in bed, moping around, eating chocclate ice cream while watching re-runs of sitcoms and Stranger Than Fiction. The next week (ironically) was one of the brightest yet.

Earliest: Me watching my Mum graduate from med. school.. I don't know why I exactly remembered that when I was 2..

:lol: fondest memory was meeting my hubby(aww sickening lol)
worst memory my sister accidentally washing her kitten on a hot wash...omg i still think about that poor cat....
earliest memory puking hot chocolate down my mums neck on a trip to devon...sorry mum

Fondest memory:Meeting her.
Worst memory:When my dad phucked up my family
Earliest memory:Waking up with no one home...

fondest memory: just these nights lately, driving around late with a bunch of friends

least fondest: when my best friend started dating the girl i liked, so we stopped being friends:(

earlies: stealing double bubble gum from my parents store(which was also our house) and hiding in the closet just eating it and reading the comics

Back