Metroid Friend Tokens

Hylian

A New Legend Is REBORN!!
Mar 30, 2007
Volos, Greece
Wii Online Code
4222-0782-2494-5105
Would someone who owns Metroid Corruption please exchange friend tokens with me?

TreyB531 said:
I'll gladly trade friend tokens with you. ^^

That's nice my friend!Add my wii code and i will too.See u inside!!

OK TreyB531 and powerpc127 i've registered u both! Do it too so we can share these precious tokens!!

Hey Guys .. New to the forums as well as a new Wii user ..

I have Metroid Corruption .. what are these "tokens" what are they for .. I would be glad to share them too ..

tumi said:

I have Metroid Corruption .. what are these "tokens" what are they for .. I would be glad to share them too ..
You can use the tokens you get from scans, killing bosses/special monsters, and trading friend vouchers with your friends, to acquire things like storyboard drawing, music from the game, concept art, and even the bumper stickers for Samus' gunship.

Also, welcome to the forums!

tumi said:

Give us your wii friend code to add u!!!

Take mine:
Wii username: Hylian
Wii Code: 4222 0782 2494 5105

I'll share Friend tokens

I'll add your wii code if you'd like to do the same

Murph

I will, I've been wanting some things on that list for awhile

( I have all the games for the bumper stickers, lol)

Well...
Friend code: 0584 7876 2754 8540
username: Collin

Can someone please help me?I've already taken 8 friend tokens from a friend.But all the other friends who try to send me or i try to send them can't see my nickname bold!(black) I can't get it.I have my wiiConnect24 enabled both in the wii and mp3 settings.

Yeah, I can't see any of my friends names in bold(black), even though they have a Metroid Prime 3 save file...

TreyB531 said:
Yeah, I can't see any of my friends names in bold(black), even though they have a Metroid Prime 3 save file...

I've sent u a friend token for testing but your nickname wasn't black.I've lost the token so i hope it isn't lost and alone out there!!

Last edited:
Back