Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Preview and info

Yeah, they may be hiding it.who knows?

wario2ooo said:
hmm....it reminds me of metroid on ds.......it MIGHT have multiplayer
lol i doubt it 5 days till it comes out and hunters they announced online long time before it came out

:lol:.......it could be a extra....

hmm....i wonder what kind of new weapons she has....i cant wait

her missiles actually look like real missiles, not blue lights like in Echoes.

CyanRussel said:
Like that green guy on Caption McCloud's Sig.

You like fox mccloud and you know who the guy is in my sig therefore I love you:yesnod:

I am unsure about this down loadable content stuff, what could we download?

If it was multi player then new battle areas but in metroid what is there, you get the suits and weapons in the game by upgrading, maybe you might be able to unlock a secret suit through wiiconnect24?

It will most likely just be the achievements and such.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You like fox mccloud and you know who the guy is in my sig therefore I love you:yesnod:

If it was multi player then new battle areas but in metroid what is there, you get the suits and weapons in the game by upgrading, maybe you might be able to unlock a secret suit through wiiconnect24?

I think that I remember reading somewhere that you can also download new levels as well as receive new weapons and suits. Not sure if thats 100% true though.

Byuakuya said:
I think that I remember reading somewhere that you can also download new levels as well as receive new weapons and suits. Not sure if thats 100% true though.

Would be cool but I doubt it.

You could be right prassums.

Cpt.McCloud said:

You probally download more maps/places or whatever that comes with there own space pirates and bosses!!

But i doubt that there will ever be a downloadable muli-player game in MPC

CyanRussel said:
You probally download more maps/places or whatever that comes with there own space pirates and bosses!!

But i doubt that there will ever be a downloadable muli-player game in MPC

Yeah that is my point (sort of).

Because the game isnt multi player, we might have lack of downloadable content since we cant have multiplayer maps or anything.

Maps is the most likely to be honest so I am with you on that:)

does anyone else not remember Samus's suit being phazon corrupted in the previous 2 games? i dont remember that ever happening but the video says it did. im pretty sure she becomes corrupted in MP3 no?

JCpackers05 said:
does anyone else not remember Samus's suit being phazon corrupted in the previous 2 games? i dont remember that ever happening but the video says it did. im pretty sure she becomes corrupted in MP3 no?

At the very end of the first two, during boss battles, phazon is integrated into her system.

Back