Metroid Prime

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
Im stuck in the phazon mines.
Its the looong run one where u defeat your first giant space superpirate.
Im stuck on the place where theres this defense mechanism and theres these two glowing balls of light which shoot lasers at me and im stuck in the room.

Any help?

Try getting up as high as you can (there should be a way up on the opposite wall from where you enter. Once you find the way up, you go past a few bridges, and should end up in palandria (or something beginning with P) drifts.

If in doubt, check the map.

yeah, I'm stuck here too. I'm almost at the marked area, but I decide to try and go back to save. Big mistake. There were shadow pirates everywhere! I died. The end.

ahhh metroid prime is pwnage i dnt like it anymore !!1

I found that it was a great game, really enjoyable.

Got the whole 'collecting' stuff that'll help me unlock a door I passed 20 minutes ago thing. Like Zelda.

i heard the place im on about is called the Central Dynamo Room?

Never played Metroid Prime, or any Metroid game for that matter, so how would you guys rate it 1-10?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Never played Metroid Prime, or any Metroid game for that matter, so how would you guys rate it 1-10?

9/10. One of the best Gamecube games available. The sequel is just as good (and just as hard) as well.

ATM on metroid prime(agen) im collecting the last 5 or 6 artifacts, CBA ATM tho lol

I h8 those dam Chozo ghosts that appear everywhere, THEY SHOULD BE ON UR SIDE!

Last edited:
Kraid, i would play just to BEAT HIS ***

Back