midna or zelda - pick

no one cares about Zelda in this game, not even Link..remember at the end when they are standing in the distance looking at the castle? they look at each other and say nothing and then when Link sees Midna on the horizon he immediately goes to her haha I felt that Zelda is being left out in the game

I agree with Riviet, but if you don't mind, I'd like to add someone else, Ilia... she is even hotter than zelda and midna (hot version) together, don't you think? another think, Axtlar is right about zelda. Just let me tell you something, the name of the game is Zelda, but the hero is Link; so, zelda wouldn't appear if it weren't for her name on the title.

she is link's friend (kind of his girlfriend), the girl who washes epona when the game starts, sexy hot girl...

Oh her! lol, I kinda prefer the girl with the red pants, she's hot, and the girl in the Fishing pond too

chain blade said:
Ur all a bunch of weirdo!!!get a life i mean come on, choosen wictch is better and there not even REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're not real, but they're hot...

I haven't finished or seen the final minda yet (only got the game 2 days ago and have been working) but I am up to death mountain, having been back to ordon village for the boots.

And I think it is obvious that link has something "more than friends" going on with colins mum!:ihih: :mad5: :lol: :ihih:

Back