Mii Chat

My kid has been trying to make Napoleon Dynamite and Hannah Montana but no luck. I dont have time to tinker around ;(. Anyone know a site that has a step by step on what to use for certain Mii celebs?

TIA

I have robo cop, Jack Nicholson, Jack Black, Chuck Norris, George Costanza , Jason, Kim Jong Il. And a few more, PM me if you want them, and if you have any to offer.

Dude you rock for making Bruce Lee! but not for making Bruce Lee's loser Chuck Norris...you should do Al Pacino either as he looks now or when he was young

i have santa hitler mario luigi mr t jesus, a me mii, and some other celebraty wanna be miis

Xangalore said:
I tried for quite a while to make a Hillary Clinton mii, and I just couldn't get it to look right. Sigh. There are some people who, try as I might, I just can't seem to capture within the constraints of the mii options.

Nintendo will be releasing more options for miis. Maybe nintendo shop channel or just a wii system update... or at least thats what i heard.

Wow! Your Mii's are so intresting! It's amazing what the wii can do huh? You too. Those Miis look incredible!

Last edited:
I now have 1,023 miis in my parade. Didn't even think it could go that high. I guess it's essentially limitless.

hey!
I'm new here but would you guys add me so i can see you in my mii parade? PM me if you added me so i ll add you. (MOTEN and XANGALORE especially- cuz moten is in albany where i am and xangalore has cool lookin miis!)

Dood, they are called Miis!! :prrr:

I have a theory. It collects Miis from one Wii at a time. If you delete them, it has to send all the same ones back. Then it moves to the next Wii. And maybe it does this backward, since Xangalore is 2nd in my list and I don't think I've seen a single one of his Miis yet.

I'm back up to 85 now. No more deleting for me.

Edit: Ok, not so sure about that theory now....read this:
http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Wiimote/Mii_Data
Makes me wonder if the number of Wiimotes you have affects the number or Miis. Hmmmmm.

Then I found this!
http://www.wiimodwii.com/miis/
I guess if you get your Wiimote to connect to your PC via BT, you can just load these babies right up!! The loaner laptop I'm using doesn't have BT. Guess I could try this upstairs on my PC, but time for bed.

I'll try this later and let you guys know how it goes. If someone gets to it before I do, be sure to post.

Edit too: I just realized several of Xangalore's (Brandon Erickson) Miis are on this site.

Last edited:
Back