Mii Chat

does anyone else think that an upcoming update might give us some new options for Mii's. ie new hair style (please make a mohawk... i wanna make mr T), new smiles etc etc. Hell even some new colours for the poor guys. all my mii's are wearing practically the same coloured tops! I'm running out of idea's at the moment. Also if we could get some clothes or accessories (like cigars for winston churchill or a pipe, or more hats, or fancy shades for elton john, spice girl shoes, comedy wigs) that would also kick ass

Feel free to add me, in fact feel encouraged to do so!
Wii number: 6146 2225 3331 6332

doood, you should try to make MC Hammer and, if you can Dee Snider(i dont know exactly how to spell his last name)

i get the online in few days, i'l add you then

Okay i'm not sure if anyone posted about this yet.

I got a strange looking mii sent by nintendo, funny thing is I can't give it away because it will be gone forever.I tried to give it to one of my pals on my address list but gave me a warning that it will be gone forever, did anyone else get a mii like this one?
ITS a special mii

No this is only Japan Wii's , Nintendo is shipping out free Japanese celebrity Mii's to anyone who bought one from Japan it is a special once in a lifetime (for that mii) offer (unless you copy what it looks like) so if you wanna send it and keep it at the same time remake it too look the same:smilewinkgrin:

Sarai_132 said:
No this is only Japan Wii's , Nintendo is shipping out free Japanese celebrity Mii's to anyone who bought one from Japan it is a special once in a lifetime (for that mii) offer (unless you copy what it looks like) so if you wanna send it and keep it at the same time remake it too look the same:smilewinkgrin:

BUT I bought my wii in new york at game stop

O well then I dont no whats going on with your Wii anyways keep the Mii your a lucky guy.

YA gotta give me some time to do this picture
THE computer is going through some changes, modifying it right now. I'M typing all this on my wii.

Back