Mii Chat

My boyfriend and I created Miis for the cast of Grey's Anatomy, the three Harry Potter kids, Rock Lee and Gaara from Naruto, Gendo from Evangelion, Bob Ross, and Edgar Allan Poe.

all of the rest on our console are just us, friend, family, and... stuff. ("Does this look like our cats?" "Weirdo!")

I'll post pictures when I'm able.

does anyone know if they are bringing out extra content for the miis eg. extra hair, things for them to hold, eyepatches etc?

Im gonna make Hip-Hop Artist Mii's Muahahahahahaaaa I let ya know how it comes out. Right now I have a whole stack of magazine that capture them mostly on angles please wish me luck *goes put on doctor clothes she stole from the hospital* Wish me luck:thumbsup:

Ok so far I made a Will Smith, Angelina Jolie, Charlie brown, Marci, and Betty boop too which was too easy and didnt come exactly right sorta :lol: Im still making more. Let me know if ya want to trade.

The Miis I have so far are:

- Albert Einstein
- Tupac
- Bob Marley
- Jesus
- Dwight (from the Office)
- Biggie
- Harry Potter

New additions: the Lancre Witches from Terry Prattchett's Discworld books. I also forgot that we had Ringo Starr. Maybe I should do the rest of the Beatles?

njoydaride said:
The Miis I have so far are:

- Albert Einstein
- Tupac
- Bob Marley
- Jesus
- Dwight (from the Office)
- Biggie
- Harry Potter
*Goes next to Njoy like a drive through* I will take the Tupac and some Biggie. Oh and a Hary Potter please:cool: Here my wii code (check siggy or the the left)
thankyou;)

I made:

Kid Buu (Received)
Tien
Krillin (Received)
SS4 Vegeta
SS4 Gogeta

Mario (Received)
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Wario (Received)
Waluigi

Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Nicole Richie
Michael Jackson
Miss Piggy (Received) ((Muppets Show))
Jesus (Received)
Quasimodo (Received) ((The Hunchback of Norte Dame))

and others that I forgot.

Back