Mii Chat

I've made a Vince Noir (The Mighty Boosh). Actually, anyone not from UK might not know who he is.

Oh well.

Added you Xangalore.

Mii's are mad impressive. When you get a chance can you add me too?

Would love to have your Mii's in my parade.

Hey anyone who reads this,

Add me to your wii address book !

Wii console # 7386 4503 0880 0194
Wii Username = Dub-e

P.S when you add me message me and let me know so that I can add you. [email protected]

Last edited:
Xangalore, your Miis are awesome! Want to trade? I love your Kill Bill Mii series! :p

Last edited:
Heya,

Glad I found this thread! I'm really getting into the Mii art.

I've made:

-Kramer from Seinfeld
-Elaine "" ""
-George "" ""
-Gwyneth Paltrow
-Jennifer Love Hewitt
-Bobby Hill
-Michael Jackson
-Britney Spears (took me forever!)
-Shaggy from Scooby Doo
-Velma "" ""
-Conan O'Brian
-Alanis Morrisette
-Kurt Cobain
-Shelly Long
-Mary Tyler Moore
-Corey Feldman
Winon Ryder (but it's bugging me, I can't get her perfect...)

anyway i'm gonna add you Xangalore, I like your work... you can add me too if you want: Wii nickname: Chris code: 6034 0977 1447 4634

tc,

Chris

I'm really getting into the Mii art, and I've gone live with http://www.showmii.com. If any of you would like to contribute it would be awesome (Xanga? nudge nudge). So far there's just my gallery up, my 8 favorite Mii's. I'll start off just exhibiting Miis of anyone who sends screenshots, and eventually build an index of celebs, with all the versions of the character that have been submitted, a voting system to decide which one is the best version, a 'best alltime' section, how-to pages with videos...

Can't wait til everyone opens their Wiis on Xmas morning, this thing is going to blow up huge!

Also would anyone like to submit Miis to use on the logo at the top? The photography on mine are too low-quality to use for a logo.

-Chris

:thumbsup: alright, anyone that post a quote to this message will get added within the next 24 hrs :devil:

Xangalore: Add me! I want to get those celeb Mii's over here :)

Wii: 4391 3728 1657 2213

hey brandon

thx! I need the content and your miis are awesome. I used your bruce lee in my logo, and I've also made you a section on the gallery page (just quick and dirty for the time being, it links to your flikr page, my gallery isn't properly integrated yet either... soon!).

thx a lot and hope to talk to you soon,

Chris

My fave is the original poster's Lucy Liu! Great work. I struggle most with picking the right eyes for the Mii's. And the only 'celeb' Ive made realistic is John Howard :D

Back