Mii city!!!

I do believe Home will be 1080p too - actually, I don't see why it wouldn't be. The realism in Home is impressive -- you have the potential to see everyone in the world who has a PS3. It's... massive.

Shiftfallout said:
nah, more like myspace + secondlife + xbox live. Miis are completely different in my opinion.
Second Life and Home are like Animal Crossing and MySims. Too many people are putting them in the same place...
Second life is a game in itself, although about communication and social matters it's about other things aswell. Home is more like an Instant Messenger with your house as a Blog and a portal to a few games.

Last edited:
But you can imagine PS3 fans moaning about Wii copying Home :p

Home is definitely going to boost up Sony. If the Wii made something similar to home, I would be happy. It would be so sweet. I really wish for the Wii, you could connect a keyboard instead of having to use the Wiimote.

Home is basically a simplified MMO relying on games for the entertainment and providing the MMO extras. Wii would be unstoppable if it had something similar. I love the idea. I wish nintendo wasn't so far behind with online.

Back