Mii Downloads.

STKR

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
Is there any way to download additional add-ons for the Miis you create or are we stuck with what was originally given with the console? I've seen a few around the web with hats and things that I never saw when creating my Miis. Any info is appreciated :smilewinkgrin: .

STKR said:
Is there any way to download additional add-ons for the Miis you create or are we stuck with what was originally given with the console? I've seen a few around the web with hats and things that I never saw when creating my Miis. Any info is appreciated :smilewinkgrin: .

I'm unfamiliar with any hints that this will change (anybody else got any other info?)...

There are a couple of hidden mii features, but this mostly involves gold pants and 'special' downloadable mii's that can't be downloaded to another system without removing it from the system it was origionally on... But these 'downloadable' miis are made with the standard factory set of parts...

This doesnt exactly answer your question but I suggest looking at http://www.wiimall.com

You can use most bluetooth receivers to connect your Wiimote to the PC and download/upload Miis. I've used the feature to download Miis instead of spending time trying to create them all manually.

Thanks again guys :smilewinkgrin: . I figured with the millions of Wii console being sold, Nintendo just might add something like this to Wii Ware or through similar means.

Back