Mii update

StickyRice

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
4716-8459-7516-2700
Nintendo did say they were releasing more stuff for your Mii's in the downloadable content thing.

How come they haven't said anything more about it?

My friend read this in a NP issue.

Well Miyamoto mentioned a new mii channel in the recent conference where you can show off the best miis and stuff, and I'm sure he mentioned new things to do to the miis, to change them like.

So hopefully soon :) And they can't have forgotten about it because this sounds pretty similar to what you said

We will see an upgrade. The problem is a certain company has been copying Nintendo. So Nintendo has to be secretive.

Again, what a fool

sagema said:
We will see an upgrade. The problem is a certain company has been copying Nintendo. So Nintendo has to be secretive.

Wow, you seem sure and definative on what your saying, obviously you cant say 'we will see an upgrade' as no one knows except nintendo. You should actually say 'i think we will see an upgrade' or 'i hope we will see an upgrade'. Its rumours for now..

Hey does a little mii town where you can own a house (thats emtey at first except wood floor) and you can walk around your house and town buy stuff with Mii money, get a job, decerate your miis house play with other peoples miis (Only YOUR mii is on instead of other miis you made roaming around) that are useing the channel, upgrade your house to be like 2 floors 3 floors (to a limit of 4), Go to movies (NOT IN THEATERS IN REAL LIFE!!!!) that have been played, buy food, Its like walking into a boxing ring it says "please place wii sports disk in. take it out when you are done." For weeks that have holidays inside have decorations sound????? Channle called "Mii Town!". Maybe nintendo can make it into a disk. Does anybody know how I can talk about that to nintendo useing the computer? P.S. I know when disks can go over the internet!
July 22nd:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

what the hell, just buy animal crossing wii when it come out

there is no mii updates... the poster was wrong... all that came out was the check mii out channel.

This is what pisses me off about Nintendo they really need to get with the times and focus a little more on online play.

Back