Miis are mysteriously gone from my Wiimote

bukipup

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hello, all -

I saved several Miis to my Wiimote a few months ago. When I went to check on them today, they were all gone. Anyone else experience this? What could cause this? Dead battery? I have no idea what happened.

Dead battery doesn't cause this. Be sure if you have 2 wiimotes that you're checking the right one.

Other than that, I'm out of suggestions :biggrin:

I borrowed a Wiimote from a friend a while back for 2 player WiiPlay, but my personal Wiimote had the Nintendo issued no-slip grip thingy on it, so it was easy not to get the two mixed up. I remember having issues syncing the Wiimotes up to the Wii, and somehow my Wiimote got switched to #2, rather than #1. But still, that's no reason my Miis should have jumped from my Wiimote to his. I guess I'll give him a call and ask him to check.

I'm pretty sure they don't skip town and move to other Wiimotes ;) who knows, maybe it lost it's memory or self formatted...

Don't you have the Mii's on your Wii? Just reload them :S

261311 said:
I'm pretty sure they don't skip town and move to other Wiimotes ;) who knows, maybe it lost it's memory or self formatted...

Don't you have the Mii's on your Wii? Just reload them :S

Yeah. I still have them on my Wii. I was just hoping for an explanation. It's not a big deal. I also wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. No worries. Thanks!

Back