Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Icetrash said:
If Sonic isn't in SSBB then I will be very disappointed in sega for Nintendo really wants him in there. I will refuse to buy the Sonic game unless Sonic is confirmed to be in SSBB and will not buy anything Sega or Sonic related until (hopefully) the next SSB is created and he is in there.
its the same with me too, i will be really disappointed if Sonic dosent turn out to be in Brawl but i wouldnt take it as far as to not buy another Sonic or SEGA game. thats just immature and loss of faith in SEGA and Sonic.

I wouldnt take it far at all. Its a long shot for him to be in, so if hes not, then you know he will be in the next one.

I doubt he's in there. It would make sense if he were though, and I hope SEGA allows this to happen.

I'd be Sonic all of the time if he was put in the game.

CyanRussel said:
Um, i just read at ign.com, and they said Brawl will not be at E3, but they did say probaly after E3 they will have playable.............at maybe the TokyoGameShow!!
When does the Tokyo Game Show start.

CyanRussel said:
Um, i just read at ign.com, and they said Brawl will not be at E3, but they did say probaly after E3 they will have playable.............at maybe the TokyoGameShow!!

The game doesn't need to be there for it to be talked about.

True, and you gotta wonder. "What game is more anticipated then brawl"?

Back