Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

in touch with the wii said:
jokingz sorry :lol:
why does ssbb need to take so long the hype is unbearable

Because if they don't I will have to hear all of you whine about the negatives of the game.

Yeah, like your important at all...
SSBB's sales might come as a surprise to you then.

Yeah, but in touch is right. The hype for this game pisses me off because there are so many fanboys that leech off of it.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, but in touch is right. The hype for this game pisses me off because there are so many fanboys that leech off of it.

Don't you just hate those fanboys with their avatars and signature banners?

Anyway, my opinions are...
1. Sonic IN
2. Release soon to end hype
3. Gameplay must be as good as graphics.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Anyway, my opinions are...
1. Sonic IN
2. Release soon to end hype
3. Gameplay must be as good as graphics.

1) From what we know currently Sonic isn't going to be in it.
2) Probably December/January
3) The graphics will be fine considering the type of game it is.

1. No one aside from Nintendo/SEGA execs KNOW if Sonic is in, so all we can do is be optomistic.
2. Its been confirmed 2007 so January is out of that list.
3. I didnt have a concern for the graphics, just used them as an elaborate simile for my opinions/hopes for the game's GAMEPLAY!
4. Lets stop the flaming before it starts. Case in point, you childish comment...
Im a Star Fox FAN! Im not a fanboy, I just have no taste in other Nintendo charecters...

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
1. No one aside from Nintendo/SEGA execs KNOW if Sonic is in, so all we can do is be optomistic.
2. Its been confirmed 2007 so January is out of that list.
3. I didnt have a concern for the graphics, just used them as an elaborate simile for my opinions/hopes for the game's GAMEPLAY!
4. Lets stop the flaming before it starts. Case in point, you childish comment...
Im a Star Fox FAN! Im not a fanboy, I just have no taste in other Nintendo charecters...
1) Which is why I said from what we know currently.
2) Games get pushed back a lot.
3) Noone said you had concerns for the graphics.
4) Noone was flaming anyone, stop being paranoid young man.

1. No, from what we know currently, well, WE STILL DONT KNOW...
2. Yeah, games get pushed back, but S. Miyamoto already stated CONFIRMED 2007 (as I said)
3. I said that I had concerns for gameplay (twice)...so I dont know where you keep getting this from.
4. The young man comment is a FLAME... So is the fanboy underlaying, and your general disposition towards this thread.
Im just going to put you on my ignore list and go from there. You dont think before you post, you flame, (and you have a spelling error in your sig...(for life)

Tails McCloud~ said:
1. No, from what we know currently, well, WE STILL DONT KNOW...
2. Yeah, games get pushed back, but S. Miyamoto already stated CONFIRMED 2007 (as I said)
3. I said that I had concerns for gameplay (twice)...so I dont know where you keep getting this from.
4. The young man comment is a FLAME... So is the fanboy underlaying, and your general disposition towards this thread.
Im just going to put you on my ignore list and go from there. You dont think before you post, you flame, (and you have a spelling error in your sig...(for life)

1) We were told in order to have Sonic Nintendo had to get in touch with Sega about it. We then heard Nintendo has not contacted Sony about it. Which means from what we now currently he won't be in it. That doesn't mean he won't learn to listen.

2) If a game is confirmed for late late 2007 that does not mean it can't be pushed back to 2008, don't be silly. And I said december/january because I am not sure it iwll be released in the US and Europe at the same time.

3) What in the sweet lord are you talking about... Getting what from? I just made a comment that I am sure the graphics will be fine.

4) Stop acting like a little kid. I didn't even directly call you a fanboy. I was using your own flame against people in the SSSB forum against you.

Oh and if you think my signature isn't purposely mispelled you are a moron. And yes that WAS a flame.

Your on my ignore list, as I said. Maybe if someone tells me that you have grown up a little, then I might take you off, kiddo.

Back