Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

No, I wasnt talking about you cantget.

Oh alright, just wondering. But yeah, coming in here and bashing it seems quite pointless.

xIcaruSx said:
....Ok

1) June 27th was almost a month ago.

2) That is a well known faked image.

3) DeathChron believed you, my faith in humanity is no more.

except, nowhere did I say I 'believed' it, only that I 'wished' it were true. All the points you've mentioned are quite obvious. Nevertheless, pat yourself on the back for at lease restating what everyone knows already. ^_^

What, you think sonic can only run in circles or something? He has two hands and feet, I'm sure he can kick or punch, and he can use a spindash technique, and he has that homing attack, not to mention, even though I'm sure they wouldn't use it in the game, super sonic.

DeathChron said:
What, you think sonic can only run in circles or something? He has two hands and feet, I'm sure he can kick or punch, and he can use a spindash technique, and he has that homing attack, not to mention, even though I'm sure they wouldn't use it in the game, super sonic.

Yeah, run right off the stage! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Small Punches and Kicks are futile in Brawl.

If this happens then it will be mentioned at a big event. since E3's gone probably at the japanese event (dnt know what its called)

Icetrash said:
If Sonic isn't in SSBB then I will be very disappointed in sega for Nintendo really wants him in there. I will refuse to buy the Sonic game unless Sonic is confirmed to be in SSBB and will not buy anything Sega or Sonic related until (hopefully) the next SSB is created and he is in there.

LOL, well good luck. I don't think they are going to change their mind for one person though, but hey if that's what you want to do then what can we say.

Monsteroids said:
Yeah, run right off the stage! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Small Punches and Kicks are futile in Brawl.
Get over yourself. You most likely have never played any Sonic fighting games (Sonic Fighters, Sonic Battle, etc) I have posted move lists over and over again, but you are yet another member who doesnt read the entire thread before posting something. Welcome to the common member populas.

(B) Rolling Slide (Sonic Advance)
(UpB) Chaos Controll (Sonic Adventure 2)
(DownB) Spin Dash (Any Sonic game)
ForwardB) Fire Gaze (Secret Rings) or Sonic Wind (Sonic Adventure 2: BATTLE)
(Final Smash) Super Sonic transformation or Darkspine Sonic transformation.

Nintendo would gain Sonic's rich hystory as well.
Stages: Green Hill, Egg Carier, South Island, etc.

Items: Shield Screen, Speed Shoes, Rings (health)

Gaming Modes: Anthropomorphic pinball

Also Sonic Team's 2nd party games (Samba De Amigo, Billy Hatcher, NiGHTS, Ristar, etc etc)

From now on, it's Required!!! To read Tail McCloud's post, before even thinking about mentioning how Sonic wouldn't fit in SSBB.

Thank you ^_^

~Manangement~ (okay...not really management)-_-

Back